Centerville Centrifuge

Eat em Up Boston ! RISE!

The Boston Crusaders won their 2nd straight show in a row tonite, this time topping the Madison Scouts ( among others )

Both Boston and the Madison Scouts are within a point of the Cavaliers and sets up an interesting matchup in Indy among these 3 Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

The Boston Crusaders won their 2nd straight show in a row tonite topping the Madison

Both Boston and the Madison Scouts are within a point of the Cavaliers and sets up an interesting matchups in Indy, imo

I was underwhelmed and not in a good way by the Cavies 'brassline' after seeing them live twice and at a-town. Boston has a lot of momentum in their favor right now...Keep working it BAC and push hard through to finals.

rise Rise RISE!!!!

• Like 2

Congrats on the win Boston :satisfied:/>

• Like 4

Congrats on the win Boston :satisfied:/>/>

I went to the show tonite. Unfortunately, BK and Boston performed their shows in a light rain, but still were tremendous. Top to bottom I love seeing a show this time of year because all the shows are close to the best they are going to be-. I was bummed I missed Jersey Surf because I did not get there on time due to having to park a long way away but heard them play. Madison had the advantage of no rain, but a wet field....they stole the show. I say watchout for Madison this week. I do not think 7th for them is out of reach either.

• Like 3

I was underwhelmed and not in a good way

Is it possible to be underwhelmed in a good way? :cool:

Either way, it's an exciting competitive season and I think the close scores are inspiring all corps to work hard and rise together!

Edited by Eaglebac

Just got back from Centerville (3.5 hr. drive). Great show, even with the rain. Excellent to see Surf, Mandarins, Crest, and Colts for the first time. BK didn't use their tarp tonight, presumably because of the rain.

I went to the show tonite. Unfortunately, BK and Boston performed their shows in a light rain, but still were tremendous. Top to bottom I love seeing a show this time of year because all the shows are close to the best they are going to be-. I was bummed I missed Jersey Surf because I did not get there on time due to having to park a long way away but heard them play. Madison had the advantage of no rain, but a wet field....they stole the show. I say watchout for Madison this week. I do not think 7th for them is out of reach either.

I may be a conspiracy person. But, I don't think the judges will allow Madison or BAC to beat the Cavaliers this year. As under achieving as the Cavaliers' hornline is this year, Madison and BAC should both be ahead of them right now. But, neither BAC or Madison is a part of the G7 Click. Uh Oh, I should not have said that!'n

• Like 2

Personally, I'm sick of excuses. If you go out there and throw down a product that FORCES the judges to recognize it, you can't be denied. That's where I see the problem lying. I'm not going to buy into conspiracies or whatever else. You either bring it or you don't.

• Like 1

Personally, I'm sick of excuses. If you go out there and throw down a product that FORCES the judges to recognize it, you can't be denied. That's where I see the problem lying. I'm not going to buy into conspiracies or whatever else. You either bring it or you don't.

I doubt that anyone who has seen the Scouts this year think they didn't "Bring It". The issue is the package they were given doesn't have all the artsy fartsy crap that DCI judges are looking for. As much as I'd love to see the Scouts break back into the top level of DCI I don't want to see them change that much. If they change that much they will be just like everyone else.

• Like 1