Why Such Vitriol on DCP?

Sharon

:ph34r:

Depending on the day of the week..... :ph34r:/> Seemed the worst was anything posted Friday night-Sunday.....

As for CB had an aunt that at times sounded like her posts. Knowing my aunts (sad) history I could follow the reasoning behind a lot of her posts. Main thing was, the more you told her she was wrong... the more she was convinced she was right and you were hiding the truth from the world. Just wierd how some on RAMD didn't notice the more they argued the worse it got. :doh: To RAMDs credit when a certain someone started some threads trying to stir her up some RAMDers came to her defense. :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

If you think this place gets nasty, pop on over to the DCP Facebook page. It's weird, here everything is mostly anonymous. Over there though, everyone can see your name and pictures, but people are much nastier. Boggles the mind

I was thinking the same. It got so bad over there that I left the group. Just got tired of the negativity and the attacks. I have better things to do with my time.

Facebook as a whole is full of a lot of insanity. People rage about things that ultimately mean very little. People I have known for years have stopped talking to me just because I didn't agree that PBS should be completely privatized. Bizarreness.

Apparently, Jeff, you missed the memo. As of Jan 1, 2013 the following behavior is considered mean, insulting, and offensive within any conversation within any public exchange and they should all be avoided as to not hurt anyone's feelings: Opinion, Sarcasm, and Facts. Along with any word which can be taken out of context to be twisted into a definition of the readers own choosing. It is a brave new world out there, so don't offend!!!!

Stu,

apparently you missed the accompanying memo:

"Jeff Ream says #### that"

• Like 1

RAMD wasn't completely bad. I found my lovely bride there.

Garry in Chicago (at the in-laws)

yes! and the Great Bunny Race, the APA, Ron with a boa and feathers....so many good times despite a few dipshits, none of whom are here.