so - are Cadets and SCV REALLY in it?

As much as I would like to see SCV move up I just don't see them with enough to win. Closing the gap on one or two corps is much easier than passing three. Their only chance is a free for all in a almost every caption. What is interesting to me is if they do surge how that effects the top two. If SCV makes a move in GE/guard which of the top two drop. If Cadets increase in visual placement who drops. These two may not win but will have as much effect on the outcome as the top two will.

Edited by mountaineers97

No, because BD has it in the bag. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply delusional.

• Like 2

No, because BD has it in the bag. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply delusional.

You are delusional to think BD has already won it.

Edited by skeptic

Based on what I saw last night, I'd say it's between Crown and BD. The Cadets could pull and upset and finish 2nd. They could also finish 3rd or 4th. SCV could move into 3rd, but getting 2nd will be much more difficult. The funny thing is this: I could see BD winning (I hear they're good at that), and I could also see them dropping as low as 3rd. Depends on who judges GE and Visual and how they interpret demand and artistic construction. BD has been very good at selling what they march and their overall GE to the judges, even if they have struggled to please the fans.

• Like 1

I put the likelihood of BD medaling at 99%. Crown at 95%. Cadets at 60%. SCV at 50%. (Althouh i think scv has a 55% chance of placing in the top 3 at least once in indi)

The likelihood of winning to me is BD 50% crown 45% Cadets 3% and SCV 2%

Cadets and scv are still in it.but i would be very surprised to see someone not BDCC to win