Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

Gold just finished. I'm surprised their show did not get more mention this year. They have members visiting from China and some of the most incredible acrobatic moves and some great martial arts demos.

The reason not much was said about Gold was that they only performed four shows with the acrobats included: Avon Lake, O.C. Prelims, O.C. Finals, and today. For their early season shows in California, the Chinese members hadn't been added yet.

Spartans had the show I'd hoped they would have had. Their musical show had impact in all the right places. Spartsns have always had a excellent guard but they were in top form today.

Genesis: great volume at beginning and end, fast paced drill, very few props, great guard work, drum corps just the way I like it. Judging from the response, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Blue Devils B has a more entertaining show then Blue Devils A.

And no one is surprised :music:

Disclaimer: Blue Devils A is extremely talented, and that should and IS being recognized... But I'd rather watch paint dry then the 2013 show :sleeping:

• Like 7

And no one is surprised :music:/>

Disclaimer: Blue Devils A is extremely talented, and that should and IS being recognized... But I'd rather watch paint dry then the 2013 show :sleeping:/>

lol ... that's next years show.

• Like 2

Blue Devils B just finished. Like blue Devils,they have props galore. Had some great visuals and some pretty powerful musical moments. People didn'tknowtbe show was over when it concluded so the response was a bit off.

1375987170[/url]' post='3305468']

And no one is surprised music.gif

Disclaimer: Blue Devils A is extremely talented, and that should and IS being recognized... But I'd rather watch paint dry then the 2013 show sleeping.gif

People behind me said the something and I know that's how I felt last year.

SCV Cadets just finished Very controlled show. Clean, well performed, it's easy to see why they won Open Class finals. My guess is this will be the highest s owing show thus far,

• Like 1

And no one is surprised music.gif

Disclaimer: Blue Devils A is extremely talented, and that should and IS being recognized... But I'd rather watch paint dry then the 2013 show sleeping.gif

I saw the Blue Devils show this year and considered it quite entertaining. It's not my style but I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it.