Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Why are crown fans so darn sensitive? It's not personal. I almost want crown to fall on their faces at finals to spite their fans. I'm not that kind of dude, but my god...get off you high horse...don't break anything on the way down.

• Like 4

Why are crown fans so darn sensitive? It's not personal. I almost want crown to fall on their faces at finals to spite their fans. I'm not that kind of dude, but my god...get off you high horse...don't break anything on the way down.

:rock:

• Like 5

Sorry, I don't agree with that.

Saturday's panel is generally tougher for Crown than tonight's, and they are going to call the show they see tomorrow night, not replay the one that happened tonight. Just like in 2008.

Crown might well win (I think performance order will help keep spreads smaller in the captions where BD is on top, and increase the spread in the captions Crown is winning - there's an excellent chance they pull a 20.0 in brass) but it's almost certainly going to be by a slimmer margin than tonight.

I do not discount the possibility that BD could cut the Crown win margin to a couple of tenths if BD is " on " and Crown is " flat ". But winning Semi's is everything in DCI. You get to go on last, and thats very VERY important. This year it becomes even more important too as BD will get golf claps when they are done with their unappealing show, while Crown will have the crowd on its side cheering wildly at the end. Judges are human too, you know.

This thing is over, imo... and Crown is a deserving Champion as BD pushed them all year long to be as good as they are right now.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6

What the hello are you talking about? :huh:

• Like 1

I do not discount the possibility that BD could cut the Crown win margin to a couple of tenths if BD is " on " and Crown is " flat ". But winning Semi's is everything in DCI. You get to go on last, and thats very veery important. This year it becomes even more important as BD will get golf claps when they are done, and Crown will have the criwd on its side cheering wildly at the end.

This thing is over, imo... and Crown is a deserving Champion as BD pushed them all year long to be as good as they are right now.

Long standing history is on the side of crown...however, I just don't like the total package. It doesn't sit well with me. And yeah I'm a dino.

Well ... Winning Semi's most certainly isn't everything. 2008 still hurts .... in any case, congratulations to Crown. Really is a phenomenal show! What a great, competitive season! Let's be honest though, I don't think anyone will be watching/monitoring tomorrow night and be supremely confident of either a Crown or a BD win. If BD happens to win though I would fear a riot .... Perhaps fitting of the 100 year anniversary of RoS :)

Sensitive? Idk who you're a fan of but if anyone is being sensitive, it's the BD fans who are trying to make sense of the scores by coming up with weird ### conspiracies... And just an FYI if you're as crazy as oldschoolbc or anyone else up in the air about Crown's percussion score, they would've won with a 7th place percussion score tonight or heck even a 9th place.

• Like 1

What the hello are you talking about? :huh:/>

Just a general observation I have off crown fans here and in the stands. I'm glad I left before the scores were read so I didn't have to listen to the gloating. Some need to grow up

Just a general observation I have off crown fans here and in the stands. I'm glad I left before the scores were read so I didn't have to listen to the gloating. Some need to grow up

Ah, so you don't actually know how the fans in the stands reacted to the scores. Got it.

• Like 1