"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Now that the broadcast is over, I just tried to go back and watch some of the first half. The skips are still there!

1376192067[/url]' post='3309044']

I don't believe it. I really don't believe it. I am shocked.

How can this happen. Seriously? Can someone explain it to me? I don't understand.

I had my "Carolina Crown Choked" meme ready. It features Lebron James. It was cocked, locked, and ready to rock. Do I need to change it to ready "BD Chocked?" Is that what I need to do? That is the only cogent, rational explanation that I can think of.

I just can't comprehend it.

1. You will be fine, I'm sure of it!2. Maybe you just don't know enough about drum corps? w00t.gif

Well done Crown......you worked hard for this....Congratulations!

And a big shout out to my beloved Blue Devils......and way to go Color Guard, you're amazing!

• Like 8

Great sportsmanship between Crown & BD tonight. That's awesome to see.

For those that could see it..............

CROWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. Well deserved. thumbup.gifworthy.gifw00t.gif

Yes... Congratulations to Carolina Crown they were deserving Champions, and they have paid their dues to get to this point, and it was terrific to see them attain this Championship.

Oh... and by the way, as an aside, I like Steve Rondinaro and Dennis Delucia, but they were incorrect when both stated that " the most improved of these Corps tonite over the course of the season belongs to the Cavaliers." Actually, that honor goes to hard working MM's and staff in the Boston Crusaders. Boston finished over 2 points behind the Cavaliers in the openiing show in Akron back in June. Spirit beat BAC by over a point at that show. Tonite Boston came back and beat a terrific Madison Scouts Corps and were 1 tenth behind the Cavaliers. Good for them .

Shout out to the Troopers once more tonite as they came within a tenth of making Finals, and what an improvement that Corps made over the course of the year, and this season as well. But the nite belongs to Carolina Crown. They reached the mountaintop.

• Like 3