Worst disaster on a DCI field?

2010 Crown player snaps leg running to closing dot in show.

Sidelines attendant is injured trying to help him off the field.

The worst.

this

Worst thing is that it was on the video for awhile before they edited it. Ryan is a cool guy, he aged-out in 2012 on the podium because of issues with the leg. That's a terrible way to end a Finals show, a guard member and judge also helped get him off of the field, you can see the guard member with the staff as the camera pans the stands at the end of the show. Also wasn't the last dot, it was right before the company front in Mahler 2. He hit the front, and collapsed.

That has to be the worst thing ever on a DCI field.

DCA must be the member of Kilties who had a heart attack on the field one year, can't remember which one.

2005. Didn't make it.

If so she's a heckuva trooper cause she did it again during the victory run! I think that is urban legend with no factual basis

I'm so sorry! I was on my phone and accidentally down-voted you instead of up-voting you!

• Like 1

Then you go and add two posts to the topic. :sad:/>

Well, I was clarifying information posted by others....and the 2nd was a joke :) This would be my 3rd in response to your comment. I really didn't want to participate :)

I'm so sorry! I was on my phone and accidentally down-voted you instead of up-voting you!

That's ok....I'll find the strength to carry on....somehow :blush:

• Like 1

I seem to remember a bad fall in Magic 2002 Finals performance from a couple of Tenor players. Not as bad as others have pointed out in this thread. (Crown 2010 was the worst I've seen, I watched it happen live) The incident with Magic could have been so much worse and taken out the entire battery, luckily it did not.

I seem to remember a bad fall in Magic 2002 Finals performance from a couple of Tenor players. Not as bad as others have pointed out in this thread. (Crown 2010 was the worst I've seen, I watched it happen live) The incident with Magic could have been so much worse and taken out the entire battery, luckily it did not.

I saw the Magic accident happen live and it was one tenor. It's already been mentioned earlier in this thread.