Scranton Show

I think you misspelled your user name... let me correct that for you.

cabsguardfan*

fixed.

thank you for clearing that up....I have been reading thi forum for years and never posted due to the attitudes people throw around here...well I guerss I just got my first one.....yes the cabs guard might be my favorite this season but the bucs were mione last year and Hurcs the year before so say what you will...MOST ON HERE POST WITH A BIAS TO ONE CORP OR ANOTHER

Edited by dcaguardfan
  • Like 4

I stated some of the staff not all of them and I was refering to Shannon and Nick and more so Shannon and he like most of Joe's students writes in a simliar style to Joe that is all i was saying...calm down

Here's a couple of pieces of friendly advice, from someone who's been active on DCP for over ten years (since the very beginning):

1) There will be people here that know more than you (there certainly are many that know more than me).

2) Don't be so quick to take offense, particularly when the argument is as reasoned as folks have made here.

3) Anonymous posters are rarely taken seriously.

4) Do a little research. Explore the history of the forums before you start making bold, sweeping statements. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Edited by Kamarag

Yes i agree but the System does account for staging and performance which was not taken into consideration in scranton in my opinion from that judge....also the apprach is really not that different considering the writers especially for weapon at bucs are students of the designer for Cabs....the work is crafted along the same style and im my opinion Cabs does it better, they are spinning like a junior copr guard placed in an all age corp. I just dont agree with the work with the ladders seems like a cover so that most of the guard does not have to really spin anything. Again I am sure people dossagree with me, just my opinion and we will see what happens in Annapolis.

I have only seen videos of Cabs guard, however, Reading is much cleaner and more effective to the whole program. Thanks... My 2 cents...

• Like 4

2 of the staff member for reading marched and one now teaches at Black watch with with Joe who is the designer for cabs so Yes Joe taught 2 of bucs staff

and he marched with some of them elsewhere when all were taught by another.

that means what?

I love Steve, I love Joe. they have different approaches, and it's turning out to make a dynamite run for the trophy

• Like 1