What folded corps do you miss the most?

All of them

If I had to choose though, probably Suncoast, Star, Freelancers, and VK. All brought something different and unique to the field

Of course all of them. But in particular, Star, Suncoast, 27th and Bridgemen for me...all four of those Corps offered so much and each made a unique contribution to the activity!

• 8 months later...

Wow that is a lot of love for Suncoast Sound. For many years I had moved on and forgotten 99% of what I saw and did for 6 years in Suncoast and 3 years in Robert Smith's high school marching band. Now thanks to forums and social media a whole lot of it is coming back to me. It's nice to see how many people point to our corps as uniquely entertaining and influential to this day.

Muchachos!

• Like 1

27Th Lancers..... that 1981 underrated gym of a show has stayed with me since the first time I heard it.

Suncoast Sound..... Corps with conscience as well as kick-a.. performances

Memphis Blues...... cuz I was in it. There was so much potential there as well as financial problems.

Star of Indiana.... Talk about leaving on a high note. The 1993 show is arguable the greatest Drum Corps Show ever.

Speaking of folded corps: is (Spokane) Thunder folding? I see that on Thunder's Facebook page, the Racine Scouts have posted, "We wish the Thunder Drum and Bugle corps a speedy return".

Muchachos!

' Agree.

I miss all the rest of the folded Corps too... especially the most recent ones in World Class, ie Glassmen, Teal Sound.

• Like 1

Speaking of folded corps: is (Spokane) Thunder folding? I see that on Thunder's Facebook page, the Racine Scouts have posted, "We wish the Thunder Drum and Bugle corps a speedy return".

They've apparently folded for the 2014 season.