Cadets camp

dans

My advise to the top command in Cadetland in the hills of PA....you don't do silly, cute, cheese or props well so tread very carefully.

I'd say they do props well sometimes at least (propellers in 92, door in 05, for example). And silly/cute/cheese I guess is argumentative, but I would say 2011 was a silly/cute/cheesy concept that they pulled off well.

I get what you're saying though. This concept in general can very quickly delve into silly, cute, or cheesy, in a bad way, very quickly. I'm at least intrigued to see what Cadets' staff does with this broad theme.

• Like 1

LincolnV, don't leave. I always like your comments and both Cadets and Troopers are using you this summer. You'll be a star!

I'd say they do props well sometimes at least (propellers in 92, door in 05, for example). And silly/cute/cheese I guess is argumentative, but I would say 2011 was a silly/cute/cheesy concept that they pulled off well.

I get what you're saying though. This concept in general can very quickly delve into silly, cute, or cheesy, in a bad way, very quickly. I'm at least intrigued to see what Cadets' staff does with this broad theme.

11 had a few small moments that may have affected the lactose intolerant, but nothing like 06-08 and 2010

LincolnV, don't leave. I always like your comments and both Cadets and Troopers are using you this summer. You'll be a star!

As for my forum name, it's actually from the Lincoln Continental Mark V. When I was a teen I wanted one badly (that was a long time ago). Now I drive a Honda.

What really pisses me off is that my original post this afternoon was about the comment posted and how I thought this board had rules about political comments. I had asked - "Where are the moderators?"

There was a moderator on this thread 10 minutes later. Nothing happened. Why didn't anything happen? Why?

I've seen similar things cleaned up on here before. Is there a double standard?

As for my forum name, it's actually from the Lincoln Continental Mark V. When I was a teen I wanted one badly (that was a long time ago). Now I drive a Honda.

double standard? I don't think so. my hunch is per the guidelines, he said just enough for it not to be a major problem, but something to watch. I'm surprised honestly I didn't get a lecture, and yes, I did report the post

returning this morning to finish cleaning up the discussion. politics removed, hopefully and immediately aiming the thread back to the original discussion.

play nice, kids.

Please never presume a moderator sees an issue - we don't read everything. reporting issues brings it to our immediate attention so we can review, decide and act if necessary. no double standard.

thanks all!

Cadets Camp, annnnnd GO!....

double standard? I don't think so. my hunch is per the guidelines, he said just enough for it not to be a major problem, but something to watch. I'm surprised honestly I didn't get a lecture, and yes, I did report the post

I still think there is a double standard but thanks for your input.

I still think there is a double standard but thanks for your input.

well, it and my post were removed, so...

but anyways...back to the Cadets and their show