The Cadets - 2014

If you look again it is already there...not exactly like '87 but it is there.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

It happens backwards. You have the "out of no where" company front then it walks backwards as it dissolves from the ends - same manner at 87 just in reverse. Very cool / emotional effect

• Like 1

It happens backwards. You have the "out of no where" company front then it walks backwards as it dissolves from the ends - same manner at 87 just in reverse. Very cool / emotional effect

It's well written but I would like to take that final arc and launch into a Z Pull with the appropriate musical additions to just pull the crowd out of their seats. This show is awesome but there are more ooh and ahh moments. I want a big $@&?in WOW moment at the end. Blue is good but I want cream on top..

Edited by theCHEZman
  • Like 1

The Cadets are in the present celebrating America's journey using quotes from Presidents mostly deceased. He is the Cadet in the foreground telling the story and should be in a Cadet uniform. I didn't like the house dress he was in before and I don't want any cheese added to the show by him being put into some hideous presidential costume.

Technically t wouldn't be a costume. Just literally a suit. At any rate, I like the uniform better than the other costume. But the other one was rather clever in it's way.

It takes multiple viewings to understand the demand. Watch some of the brass foot work. Lots of small but effective musical changes, extension of chords and an increase in tempos is making the show more emotional. Can't wait to see color pop from uni changes and final ending.

It's really deceptive, isn't it? They move close to 200 bpm, but they're so good that thy make it look effortless. This particular corps is the entire package.

It's well written but I would like to take that final arc and launch into a Z Pull with the appropriate musical additions to just pull the crowd out of their seats. This show is awesome but there are more ooh and ahh moments. I want a big $@&?in WOW moment at the end. Blue is good but I want cream on top..

They shouldn't rehash any drill. Jeff Saktig is pretty creative enough where he could come out with something that is better than what he's done in the past, although would be hard to beat what he has done. He's had some pretty cool drill. But I would like to see something that is completely different and gets the crowd off their feet while they're performing it.

• Like 1

That is first-rate.

• Like 1