The Cadets - 2014

I was in row 34, off the 50. Through the binoculars, I noted a very slight lag between the narrators lips and the sound reaching my ears. But I figured this was just the normal sound delay at work. Otherwise, the narrator's facial expressions and mouth movements seemed to match the spoken narrative in a precise fashion.

Of course, this does not rule out syncing. But if he is syncing, he is really good at it.

After watching the Warrensburg show on Fan Network, I also thought he was lip syncing but was informed by someone "in the know" that what we are seeing is a slight delay with the wireless mic. It's live!!

An even better way to find out if he's lip syncing is to volunteer a week with the Cadets, while you're watching ensemble you'll get your answer for sure. He is not lip syncing. Jordan is a good kid, it is his voice.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

• Like 2

GH's response to someone on FB asking him to stop having the guy lip synch -- "What are you talking about??"

Do you really know that GH typed that response himself, or did someone else do it for him, or did he previously type it and save it for later use, then cut and paste it into FB?

• Like 2

Do you really know that GH typed that response himself, or did someone else do it for him, or did he previously type it and save it for later use, then cut and paste it into FB?

I'm sure it was released from the Dept. Of Propaganda deep in a bunker from the hills of PA.

• Like 1

It was typed by the Department of Redundancy Department.

($1 to Firesign Theatre)

• Like 1

It was typed by the Department of Redundancy Department.

($1 to Firesign Theatre)

Delivered by a brown shoe square in the dead of night, but never on Sunday.

• Like 1

"What are you talking about" is not an answer that clarifies the lip syncing. George used lip Syncing for the NPR show "This I believe" so it is not beyond a doubt that he would use it again. at a pre-season All Access event he announced it was lip synced - that doesn't mean it wasn't changed; just doesn't answer the question. And Irving could perfectly correct. One of the mysteries George likes to keep.

LMAO what difference does it make !!??? Kripes !! :wall: