The Cadets - 2014

Aunt Nellie used to hang our jackets inside out all around her fence at her house near Garfield HS, so they would dry out after an event-filled weekend, or if we got rained on.

Every day we would take them off the truck and hang them inside out to dry. People also kept theirs hanging on the bus. Just an awful vinegar smell. I'm glad for mm's today who have the lighter weight wash and wear uniforms.

• Like 1

Actually, I think Rush would be exactly like you, in terms of love/hate sentiment. I think he would love the Ronald Regan quotes, and hate the FDR and Kennedy quotes.

WE ARE ALL AMERICANS! (where's that waving American flag emoticon when you need it?)

Lol. Well, I actually liked that one too. But I like it even more that they now end with Obama. :)

Lol. Well, I actually liked that one too. But I like it even more that they now end with Obama. :)

they end with Reagan "we are Americans" :silly: lol

• Like 1

I want a burger without the cheese...SMFH...

...anyway, GO CADETS!

A burger without cheese is incomplete though. But then again I put everything in my burgers

GH was trying to get Hilliary out to stand on the stage at the end of the show and wave. Well the show will certainly stand out.