The Cadets - 2014

CHEESE !!!! MORE CHEESE !! Bring on the cheese thick and heavy !!lol..!!! What are all the hater going to do in a few days when they have nothing to whine about!!LOL.. Won a bet with friends..I said BD would start getting 10's in prelims and they did!!! Whine on all you haters whine on !!! Fun show from Cadets this season !!!! Try and make it as political as you want just because you hate them so lol.. More chesse please !!!! :cool::poke::muahaha::bleah::devil::dancin::babies::fight::thumbs-up:

Exactly. Which is why I hate it that the judges didn't "punish" them for this.

Oh that's a good idea Granny..punish the kids for all their hard work the past month..Sit back and enjoy how great these kids are..More cheese please !!

Oh that's a good idea Granny..punish the kids for all their hard work the past month..Sit back and enjoy how great these kids are..More cheese please !!

Do we really have to add disclaimers to all of our posts? Can we settle it once and for all that every one of us loves all the kids and appreciate their hard work and everyone should get a trophy?

You'll notice I put the word punish in quotes because it was for lack of a better word. AND...it's not to punish the kids. In fact, it's to "punish" the design staff so the kids hard work can be magnified instead of a bunch of visual garbage.

Do we really have to add disclaimers to all of our posts? Can we settle it once and for all that every one of us loves all the kids and appreciate their hard work and everyone should get a trophy?

You'll notice I put the word punish in quotes because it was for lack of a better word. AND...it's not to punish the kids. In fact, it's to "punish" the design staff so the kids hard work can be magnified instead of a bunch of visual garbage.

How can they punish the design staff?

The two Americana shows received two different reactions last night. The Troopers received a standing O at their company front which lasted till the end of the show. The Cadets received nothing until the very end and in my opinion it was tepid. The design staff pulled out all the stops with this laughable attempt to woo people to their feet and I actually think it was counter productive.

Yuck!

BTW: I resent the label of being a cynic. A critic...maybe...but I'm not cynical and neither are a number of other people who think the end of the Cadets show is filled with tripe.

caught ya Granny !

7e17f24995f3bd79fedb892df2423167.jpg

Amen, Mr. Lewis and Sideways. That's basically the (growing) problem, but I would call it authoritarian corporatist plutocracy more than fascism.

Art is abstract, ambiguous. The more direct it is, the more it becomes propaganda.

Hell, even Beethoven learned his lesson when he violently crossed out his 3rd symphony tribute to Napoleon.

OMG what is wrong with you people?? Have you all gone crazy?? Did you drink the water?? It's a drum corps show for Kripes sake!! Stop making it more than it is. All you haters won't be happy till you see these kids begging for forgiveness?? You people are scary.... What do you think the Cadets are going to take over the country??

• Like 3

How can they punish the design staff?

Yell into their little tape recorders that all that crap at the end of the show needs to go and then drop their GE score.

Yell into their little tape recorders that all that crap at the end of the show needs to go and then drop their GE score.

But that ultimately is scoring the members, right?

No one needs to be punished..That is crazy. Visual garbage is your opinion. If it was true garbage they would not be sitting in 2nd right now. We get you and other do not like it..over and over and over for months we get it STOP already and move on. Never saw so much hate before on DCP.

• Like 1