Most entertaining year for drum corps

What do y'all think was the year with the most entertaining shows? My vote would go to 1980, 2005, and 1995

I think 2000 was the most entertaining year. The top 4 were all spectacular, and even corps that didn't place very high still had great and entertaining shows. I remember 21st place was Jersey Surf with ReIncarmination, which to me was their breakout year when they really started to elevate their game. Even corps like Colts and Southwind who didn't make finals were also great. I think 2nd most entertaining year was 2002, another great year from top to bottom. I think 3rd best year would have been 2013. Again top 4 AMAZING, and so many great shows from top to bottom.

Old school I'm going to say 1980. 27th, Bridgemen, Spirit, all great shows with audience appeal. Phantom hadn't great "Carmen" closer with "Romany Life" and Polyvetsian Dances." Madison had a great show. SCV placed out of the top three for the first time but gave us "Evita" Garfield gave us "Elk's Parade" North Star "Still" and Crossmen gave us "Superman."

Contemporary--I loved 2013.

1992. Pure quality and entertainment across the board. Revolution, Star's patriotic show, To Tame the Perilous Skies, Fiddler, 1812 Overture, City of Angels, amazing stuff