Carolina Crown 2014

In one of the DM logs there was mention of a lot of stuff on the field this year - I'm assuming that's not just the extra horns...

This assumption is correct.

Thats shocking news if true. When was the last time a Corps brought a lot of stuff out onto the field ? This could really become innovative if some Corps brings a lot of stuff onto the field this summer.

They'll bring in a lot more horns beyond the extra trumpets and mellophones. They'll leave them in various spots on the field, march around them, move them from one place to another, dance with them, and even do tosses with them.

They'll bring in a lot more horns beyond the extra trumpets and mellophones. They'll leave them in various spots on the field, march around them, move them from one place to another, dance with them, and even do tosses with them.

Sounds cool... usually I like it the best when they actually blow air into them though. ( but we'll see )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Any hints...

I wouldn't call this a hint, but I will say that all that stuff on the field doesn't prevent them from doing some crazy drill.

EDIT: Ok, I'll say this much: think about the theme for the show and then think about what kinds of tools you could use on the field to help reinforce that theme. Hopefully that won't get me into any trouble.

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 1