Field show looking great, soundscapes and impact moments really sell.

This is one good horn line, complimented by strong battery and guard.

I was up there yesterday great day. Things look pretty good and look ahead of were they were last year. Show design looks great also.

I've seen the show a couple times. It is very aggressive in its tone, and there are some things happening from an effect standpoint that they frankly haven't done before. In a season where several corps have shown their programming to be subtle or esoteric, this show is neither. Although the six movements create distinctly different moods, the overall effect it renders on the viewer is quite viceral.

This package explores new territory for BAC, and it may well carry the corps into an entirely new competitive level. And that guard.....

• Like 2

This package explores new territory for BAC, and it may well carry the corps into an entirely new competitive level. And that guard.....

I gave up a long, long time ago trying to decipher what judges will do, craiga. So I really don't pretend to have any clue at all how Boston might fare this season with this new type of show from them... anywhere from 4th to 10th would be my guess. I'll say this however, after watching Boston practice for a bit, if Boston's Guard doesn't place among the top 5 in Guard this summer, then a lot of DCI Guards are most likely a lot better than they were last summer. I'm no expert on Guard ( far from it ), but Jeez Loiuse, BAC sure looks to my thoroughly amateurish Guard eyes like a Corps thats moving up the DCI pecking order in this Corps section anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

I should've said BACon.

Looks like you made BAC video. Cooking BACon

• Like 1

It is probably on here but is there any reason there are 2 DM uniforms? White on Black and Black on white.

I'm not certain...but if I were to guess....it distinguishes between drum majors and conductors...not sure though.

I should've said BACon.

New hashtag for BAC..

#BACon

I might as well join in on the fun...

• Like 2