The black straps do tend to hide the logo, but perhaps the overall look they wanted was more of just the fade from black to red, which when you look close gives you the added bonus of seeing the logo - as opposed to the logo being meant to stand out on its own.

I see those uniforms and I think of some science fiction show where the world is run by a cruel, militaristic police force (who just happen to play music ...) Not necessarily a bad image to conjure for an Animal Farm show.

They have 72 brass plus alternates (the same size as last year) and 42 guard plus alts. Battery is 9-5-5. Usual size front ensemble and 4 conductors total. 156 members at present (inc alts).

One thing I've noticed this year is BAC's hornline has a lot of girls in it!...awesomeness!

tumblr_n6cmw9Qnpe1r53fh8o1_1280.jpg

The black straps do tend to hide the logo, but perhaps the overall look they wanted was more of just the fade from black to red, which when you look close gives you the added bonus of seeing the logo - as opposed to the logo being meant to stand out on its own.

I see those uniforms and I think of some science fiction show where the world is run by a cruel, militaristic police force (who just happen to play music ...) Not necessarily a bad image to conjure for an Animal Farm show.

I like the new uni's...but I'm a bit biased about them....wish my uni looked so good when I marched the corps...

tumblr_n72x43Q2ba1s3etuuo1_1280.jpg

found these on tumblr and thought you guys would like them

tumblr_n7329nIbvG1rzbn6yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n72yacib8j1qiwd4eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n72w1alN2P1r53fh8o1_1280.jpg

what I thought when I first saw it seems true. Cant tell that the logo is on the uniform. They should have made it white like the DM on the red.

Well considering 'Waldo" will be on the shako...I don't think it will matter too much...I still like them

2014 BAC look great and they sound even better than they look!!

I know...holy cow that sounds great!