Thanks emc2, but all I was assigned is in post #394. Only need question 2 answered. (Should have typed flugelhorn instead of trumpet.)

I do not think it's a problem. Everything will come together. Sally is a wonderful soloist.

• Like 1

Regarding the fluegel solo. I had the good fortune of watching the performances from a high perch at Chambersburg, Jackson, Lawrence, and Lynn. The ONLY venue where I couldn't hear her solo (which she nails every time, btw) was Lynn. Perhaps, the fireworks--at times from all sides of the city simultaneously-the jets flying overhead from Logan, and the ambulance sirens--ACTION Ambulance depot is right behind the stadium--might have contributed to this.

Make no mistake..this show is designed with Lucas Oil in mind....which will have no fireworks, jet flyovers, or sirens during the show...(oh and by the way, no wind for the guard to battle while throwing their 7's and 8's.

Hmm...and actually, a FIVE point gain since Bristol 4 days ago. Almost makes one think the BAC design team knows exactly what they are doing....

It's all a conspiracy. BAC is receiving low scores because they have a G7 set in their show.

/s

It's all a conspiracy. BAC is receiving low scores because they have a G7 set in their show.

/s

Than if so (conspiracy) that is disrespecting all in DCI. After all this is not Russia.

BAC was #3 in Massachusetts in early 1966, and finished #3 in VFW and #2 at the Legion Nationals. The 1969 Corps paid the price for rocking the boat and finished #4 at VFW. We still couldn't wait to get back to the Old Post in September to see what Denon and Shellmer would do next. In early 1970 the Corps started #3-4 in the East, and finished #2 at the VFW. This year's Corps has tremendous talent and drive, and a show which will only get better with practice and performance. When all is said and done, we really don't gava when it comes to winning the Nationals, because we never have. What we do have, and what this year's Corps has, is the common experience of wearing the Red and Black, and being part of that 75 years of ballstothewall drum corps. GO BAC.

A million times THIS! WE DON'T GAVA! This show pulls me in the more times I see it, just so much stuff going on everywhere... it really needs repeat viewing. Give the staff the time they need to keep cleaning this. I said it after the cinecast, this is Top 5.

• Like 2

Than if so (conspiracy) that is disrespecting all in DCI. After all this is not Russia.

Sarcasm

I was at the show in Lynn and believe this show has the good possibility of rising up the ranks. They are incredibly dirty right now. The guard is scary messy but if they can clean it up they could possibly be 6th in guard again this year-maybe higher.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were top 7-8 corps this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were top 7-8 corps this year.

"7th- 8th " is exactly where Boston has finished up the last 3 years, so it wouldn't be much of a " surprise " to me either if thats where Boston ultimately finishes up this season as well. Although with this demanding and complex show, it appears to me that they have their work cut out for themselves to do it again this season.

Edited by BRASSO

Bluecoats fan 'bloo' their corps.

If not done already, I would propose that this year Boston fans 'moo' their corps, forcing the announcers to explain that 'they're not booing, they're mooing.'

Or maybe I'm just having trouble concentrating today.

• Like 4

Bluecoats fan 'bloo' their corps.

If not done already, I would propose that this year Boston fans 'moo' their corps, forcing the announcers to explain that 'they're not booing, they're mooing.'

Or maybe I'm just having trouble concentrating today.

My wife just told me to consider getting out there and mooing the lawn, or there just might be some more 4th of July fireworks about to go off in the neighborhood.