Boston was also not competing against anyone else in their competitive tier tonight. Spreads. Spreads are everything, not raw scores.

Spoilsport.

I just find that it's better to stay in a grounded mindset. It helps me not get angry when stuff goes wrong or doesn't work out.

• Like 1

I get it, but while my expectations are always low, my hope is always high.

I just find that it's better to stay in a grounded mindset. It helps me not get angry when stuff goes wrong or doesn't work out.

Gotta figure that someone with an Astros logo for an avatar probably doesn't get caught up in too much shooting for the stars...

Although now that Nolan is gone, the Rangers have the worst record in Baseball...

• Like 1

Boston was also not competing against anyone else in their competitive tier tonight. Spreads. Spreads are everything, not raw scores.

Says the "Big Fish in the Little Pond."

"Brandon Tanner

Composer/Arranger/Designer/Adjudicator

2004 Capital Regiment" lmao

Spreads are ALMOST everything.

Raw scores are frequently meaningful, even when isolated.

You're not wrong. But there's more to it.

With the right panel, raw scores can be very significant, even educational.

• Like 1

Says the "Big Fish in the Little Pond."

"Brandon Tanner

Composer/Arranger/Designer/Adjudicator

2004 Capital Regiment" lmao

Uh, OK? I guess? Whatever that was supposed to mean.

I think though you got what I was saying. Silly to think or assume you would be the only one getting better or taking advantage of another week but youre right. Usually though, people who say that I usually respond ...maybe you should have moved a little quicker..or done this or that to pick up the pace.

Ive been on that side of the fence a few times ( unfortunately ) sucks knowing you could have or should have done more...but you know what they say about hindsight

Are you completely incapable or writing a salient point? Please, review your posts before hitting the ' POST' button, "GUARDLING". I find them very immature, self-absorbed, and using way too much 'name dropping'... you were never "all that", seriously.

Thanks Mary.

Anyone know if there are any upcoming "breaks" where Boston might have an opportunity to get some quality cleaning in? A few days in a row here or there?

Well if its " spreads ", then Boston in their own turf in Bristol, R.I. 10 days ago had a .9 tenths "spread" over Spirit of Atlanta. Tonite out in Iowa, the " spread " is 5.5 points in those 10 days now. ( not to pick on Spirit here, but you asked for the info on the Corps " spreads " in this show.)

Edited by BRASSO