Boston, nice job! You're ready to crack 80 and your spread (even though different shows) has closed from 10+ Points to 7 from the top in one week! Keep cleaning those feet. I think we are getting to the point in the season where guard staff should consider where the effort is worth the added effect and where they should scale back to enhance performance levels. A Cadet homer here but BAC is my adopted child this year. Not sure why but I fell in love with the show in Akron when everyone else around me had looks of horror. Well, we are both proving them wrong.

May be it's Auditory & visual bias and their scores are being micro managed.

The Boston Crusaders parent organization, Inspire Arts & Music, is hosting an event during the 2014 DCI Championship Week in Indianapolis, IN.

"Street Beat 5k" will be held on Saturday, August 9th at 8:00am in Indianapolis.

By choosing which corps or local marching band you want to support, 50% of the proceeds go directly to that organization.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/354724814681664/

• Like 2

The Boston Crusaders parent organization, Inspire Arts & Music, is hosting an event during the 2014 DCI Championship Week in Indianapolis, IN.

"Street Beat 5k" will be held on Saturday, August 9th at 8:00am in Indianapolis.

By choosing which corps or local marching band you want to support, 50% of the proceeds go directly to that organization.

Love the "Barneveld" handle - never forget that "Field of Dreams" carved (literally) out of a cornfield.

Edited by rayfallon

thanks for posting this. not my son :)

Love the new horse flag with the smoke.

Do the new flags go along with the G7 formation? Maybe a sense of the "old horse" trying to blow smoke up everybody else's butt?

Do the new flags go along with the G7 formation? Maybe a sense of the "old horse" trying to blow smoke up everybody else's butt?

I do not understand comment. BAC show is not about blown smoke up any ones A//.

emc -- I wasn't directing my comment against BAC. It was of a more "satirical" comment regarding BAC's possible implied message regarding the G7 being the "old horse." Sorry for being unclear. And more than anything else, it was intended in jest.

Edited by HornTeacher

Can't find any info on either Inspire or BAC sites for this, and the FB link says not available. Did it get cancelled?