What's your problem? Is it so hard to believe that what you saw on the news isn't the case? I have good friends in Boston and whatever you believe happened the media they didn't show the National Guard pounding on doors conducting illegal search warrants. Tanks rolling through the streets to catch 2 guys with backpacks? Get real. Those who sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither.

I live and work right smack dab in the region of the police pursuit...2 miles away from where the police finally became engaged in a neighborhood street wild shoot out with the Boston bombers. We were in lockdown for 48 hours before, as it was believed ( correctly as it turned out ) these nutjobs were still in the local vicinity... and still with more bombs.... and no telling at the time how many accomplices they might have had. You need to surround yourself with a better class of people, as nobody in our neighborhood is fearful of the Massachusetts National Guard ( I'm a former Regular Army AND Masssachusetts National Guardsmen ) and people were glad to have the Guard patrolling and searching for these guys that as we could see would kill woman and children without batting an eye. I had my pistol ready just in case, and no authority that I met during this time frame was opposed to my being prepared to defend myself and my family. You should be grateful that no homicidal bomb planting maniacs such as this were running loose in your neighborhood late at night within a mile or two of your home. Everyone I know and met here were happy to have the authorities knock on our door to see if we were all right. After these scumbags were off the streets, life and freedoms returned to normal. Boston is known as the Cradle of Liberty and individual freedoms are valued and cherished here. Your alleged friends in the region complaining about the Boston Police, the Watertown police, State police, and Guard arn't anybody I met or know. These brave men and women on foot patrol and on the manhunt were stellar, no matter what you heard from afar..... now, what the H does this all have to do with the Boston Crusaders again ?.... as some of us seem to have taken the wrong exit off the freeway to here, and now seem hopelessly lost in the region. Edited by BRASSO

Blue Knights 2012 has absolutely nothing to do with the trajectory of Boston Crusaders 2014. But, if it is historical perspective you find yourself in need of, might I suggest Boston Crusaders 2000 and 2002? In both cases, BAC was in 8th this week and finished in FIFTH at finals.

I am growing tired of these oft-repeated posts all providing the same narrative: Boston's show is amazingly demanding, BUT can they clean it? Seriously? They ARE in fact cleaning it and are gaining on the pack with every show. Check their relative spreads from corps like Phantom Regiment, Bluecoats etc over the last 30 days.

Ironically, some of these folks are most likely the very same people who will shockingly say something like, "Where did Boston come from?" when BAC scrapes their way into 6th in two weeks.

Some people find fault like there is a reward for it.

Those who sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither.

Dam close BFL! They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

• Like 1

Dam close BFL! They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

Well put Ghost. Nothing but narrow minded people.

The irony here is that I'm probably more of a libertarian and staunch defender of individual liberties and a frequent critic of government overreach than this poster.

Oh gawd, why do I allow myself to get sucked into these types of surreal interwebby vortexes ? ( haha!)

• Like 1

I live and work in right smack dab in the region of the police pursuit...2 miles away from when the police were in a shoot out with the Boston bombers. We were in lockdown for 48 hours right before as it was believed ( correctly as it turned out ) these nutjobs were still in the local vicinity. You need to surround yourself with a better class of people, as nobody in our neighborhood is fearful of the Massachusetts National Guard ( I'm a former Regular Army AND Masssachusetts National Guardsmen ) and people were glad to have the Guard patrolling and searching for these guys that as we could see would kill woman and children without batting an eye. I had my pistol ready just in case, and no authority that I met during this timeframe was opposed to my being prepared to defend myself and my family. You should be grateful that no homicidal bomb throwing maniacs such as this were running loose in your neighborhood late at night within a mile or two. Everyone I know and met here were happy to have the authorities knock on our door to see if we were all right. After these scumbags were off the streets, life and freedoms returned to normal. Boston is known as the Cradle of Liberty and individual freedoms are valued and cherished here. Your alleged friends in the region complaining about the Boston Police, the Watertown police, State police, and Guard arn't anybody I met or know. These brave men on patrol and on the manhunt were stellar, no matter what you heard from afar..... now, what the H does this all have to do with the Boston Crusaders again ?.... as some of us seem to have taken the wrong exit off the freeway here, and are now lost.

You were carrying your pistol in accordance with the 2nd ammendment which is not limited to psychopathic bombers but also tyrannical government. Look up Operation Northwoods. It is on public record that the US was going to bomb it's own citizens as a pretense to go to war with Cuba. I am glad that you felt safe, and I sincerely hope we as a nation are safe. I hope that my vision of what happened concerning implementing martial law in Boston is totally off base. But I am a writer, and writers think about all angles to a story. If I were writing the story of the enslavement of the American people and wanted no one to suspect that was going to happen, what happened in Boston would be an eerily perfect way to stage the biggest plot twist of all time. As much as I want to believe that that multinational corporations don't run this country, I'm unfortunately not so optimistic. Don't forget that this nation was founded on the mass murder and enslavement of its native people, then built its wealth on the backs of slaves captured in other native lands. If you don't think that could happen again with our own people you are either naive or rashly optimistic. I believe in the American people as a nation, but to me how people reacted in Boston is exactly what I would want if I were a psychopath with the goal of manipulating people on a massive scale. The Romans did it over 2000 years ago and it can happen again.

NOW. That being said:

I live Bostons show this year. They have flawless visual technique (although I'm not a fan of the drill) and everything that they do is a testament to excellence in the marching arts. My whole point about Animal Farm being ironic is because Orwell feared totalitarian regimes. If you don't see the parallel between Orwells greatest fears and the fact that multinational corporations have monopolized politics, the media, banking systems, education system, pharmaceutical industry, and food markets, then you are lucky because I wish I could live so blissfully. I am so glad this show came to be and will inspire people to think about the powers that be and the world they live in. The themes of Orwells Animal Farm apply now more than ever, and if I'm right (again, I sincerely hope I'm wrong) today IS the world Orwell warned us about decades ago.

The irony here is that I'm probably more of a libertarian and staunch defender of individual liberties and a frequent critic of government overreach than this poster.

Loved listening to Gene Burns back in the day.

You were carrying your pistol in accordance with the 2nd ammendment which is not limited to psychopathic bombers but also tyrannical government. Look up Operation Northwoods. It is on public record that the US was going to bomb it's own citizens as a pretense to go to war with Cuba. I am glad that you felt safe, and I sincerely hope we as a nation are safe. I hope that my vision of what happened concerning implementing martial law in Boston is totally off base. But I am a writer, and writers think about all angles to a story. If I were writing the story of the enslavement of the American people and wanted no one to suspect that was going to happen, what happened in Boston would be an eerily perfect way to stage the biggest plot twist of all time. As much as I want to believe that that multinational corporations don't run this country, I'm unfortunately not so optimistic. Don't forget that this nation was founded on the mass murder and enslavement of its native people, then built its wealth on the backs of slaves captured in other native lands. If you don't think that could happen again with our own people you are either naive or rashly optimistic. I believe in the American people as a nation, but to me how people reacted in Boston is exactly what I would want if I were a psychopath with the goal of manipulating people on a massive scale. The Romans did it over 2000 years ago and it can happen again.

Muchas Gracias... esta terrible tragedia nos debe servir de leccion.