They fully deserved that GE score in Atlanta. This is a fantastic, dark, angry and interesting show. They are so brave for doing it. I love the dreamy beginning of the ballad. The starting drill from the left front corner is so cool!

• Like 1

Just a point from 8th!!! Keep it up!

I still think 6 is possible. Not the easiest show to judge. Everyone has done a great job to get this show to this point. The kids are amazing.

• Like 1

Last night's show had amazing energy. They have tweaked it quite a bit since I saw it live in July. One thing I found interesting was the crowd response to the show last night. People who had not yet seen the show could not wait and tonight people seemed to get it. One poster predicted 6th, and I do not think 6th or 7th is out of the question. Phantom is better than they are being given credit for, but BAC should be able to top it. Blue Knights could be a challenge. They caught me by surprise but if BAC continues to improve, BK might be in for a surprise. I am guessing BAC has a few. Ore tricks up its sleeve which will be revealed at CYO Nationals Tribute on Thursday or at Allentown. Speaking of CYO, it is the 50th anniversary of the first CYO Nationals this year. BAC won the first title and should do so again this week.

One thing I found interesting was the crowd response to the show last night. People who had not yet seen the show could not wait and tonight people seemed to get it. I am guessing BAC has a few. Ore tricks up its sleeve which will be revealed at CYO Nationals Tribute on Thursday or at Allentown. Speaking of CYO, it is the 50th anniversary of the first CYO Nationals this year. BAC won the first title and should do so again this week.

Maybe those two recent videos have had some affect. Most corps will add a "trick" or three to boost visual/GE scores, but I'd be happy if they continue to boost all captions.

That 64 CYO Championship was such a great feeling for us all.

Edited by Ghost

Last night's show had amazing energy. They have tweaked it quite a bit since I saw it live in July. One thing I found interesting was the crowd response to the show last night. People who had not yet seen the show could not wait and tonight people seemed to get it. One poster predicted 6th, and I do not think 6th or 7th is out of the question. Phantom is better than they are being given credit for, but BAC should be able to top it. Blue Knights could be a challenge. They caught me by surprise but if BAC continues to improve, BK might be in for a surprise. I am guessing BAC has a few. Ore tricks up its sleeve which will be revealed at CYO Nationals Tribute on Thursday or at Allentown. Speaking of CYO, it is the 50th anniversary of the first CYO Nationals this year. BAC won the first title and should do so again this week.

BK show is nice. Their show reminds me of SOA show but better. BK score is over where they were last year at the end. I guess the question is do they have enough legs. They been getting credit for a nice simple show. BAC is just getting credit for their show. After all their show is unlike anything on the field this year or has been done in resent memory. So you have BAC with their show abstract / organic and the others warm / frizzy mechanical show. (Not saying the other show are bad). I do like many of the shows. Processing BAC show is a lot harder than say (example) BK or Cavs show. Look at BAC building the tower vs having props with people standing on them and there are some that have to many of them on the field. IMO BAC show touches upon all emotional aspects. Have a great day.

Edited by emc2

BK show is nice. Their show reminds me of SOA show but better. BK score is over where they were last year at the end. I guess the question is do they have enough legs. They been getting credit for a nice simple show. BAC is just getting credit for their show. After all their show is unlike anything on the field this year or has been done in resent memory. So you have BAC with their show abstract / organic and the others warm / frizzy mechanical show. (Not saying the other show are bad). I do like many of the shows. Processing BAC show is a lot harder than say (example) BK or Cavs show. Look at BAC building the tower vs having props with people standing on them and there are some that have to many of them on the field. IMO BAC show touches upon all emotional aspects. Have a great day.

BK learned two years ago about fielding an esoteric show. They managed to claw their way to 10th place by finals after running the whole season ranked lower. I'm hoping BAC does better.

BK learned two years ago about fielding an esoteric show. They managed to claw their way to 10th place by finals after running the whole season ranked lower. I'm hoping BAC does better.

They have already done the WF shows. The show this year is in their DNA.

Blue Knights 2012 has absolutely nothing to do with the trajectory of Boston Crusaders 2014. But, if it is historical perspective you find yourself in need of, might I suggest Boston Crusaders 2000 and 2002? In both cases, BAC was in 8th this week and finished in FIFTH at finals.

I am growing tired of these oft-repeated posts all providing the same narrative: Boston's show is amazingly demanding, BUT can they clean it? Seriously? They ARE in fact cleaning it and are gaining on the pack with every show. Check their relative spreads from corps like Phantom Regiment, Bluecoats etc over the last 30 days.

Ironically, some of these folks are most likely the very same people who will shockingly say something like, "Where did Boston come from?" when BAC scrapes their way into 6th in two weeks.

• Like 2