Blue Devils 2014 Thread

I just saw the video. They are not picnic tables. It's hard to tell what they are but they probably are like set designs that move around. I'm excited about this show. I'm confident it will be amazing.

This argument has a hole in it. If you look at the BD Facebook page, the comments are more mixed. These are also individuals who "are already inclined to follow BD on social media." IMO, this is because the Facebook audience represents a much wider range of ages.

No it doesn't. Quiet city acknowledged the selection bias based on youth, and then proposed another selection bias based on fandom. The two selection biases are both at work, but in different proportions on the different sites (along with any number of other selection biases).

I could be wrong but their is a picture that they posted were they have 2 park benches

It'll be interesting to see the inevitable comparison to Cadets' pink tables in 2006. Weaknesses of that show aside, I thought the tables were utilized and incorporated into the show better than I initially expected.

BD being who they are, I imagine they will find a way to up the table game, although I will admit my initial reaction to tables in a show about film is "... whaaaaaaaat?"

Totally agree; I think that was probably the best part of their show from a design aspect

New video up on their Instagram account shows the props. Picnic tables are making a comeback! Someone call Hopkins!

I noticed Ladders - ala Cavaliers' 2005. Looks like there's potential for clutter, but Murphy will do a fine job with them. I'm not crazy about them. but we'll see.

They could put a real camera in the moving camera prop, then put that recording of finals online. I'm sure it will be pointed at sets, actors and so on, so the results would be interesting. They could release an early season version for BD360 and then change things for the final version.

How often do we see performers even looking at, let alone hamming for the camera?