The Blue Knights 2014 Official Show Announcement

I'm starting to worry that they're going to overdue it with the dots. Sleeves, Shakos, and I'm assuming the chest?

• Like 1

I'm starting to worry that they're going to overdue it with the dots. Sleeves, Shakos, and I'm assuming the chest?

No, it is not all that bad...here is a secret shot of the guard costume...pretty conservative. :tounge2:

klum-mondo-dress_300.jpg

• Like 3

No, it is not all that bad...here is a secret shot of the guard costume...pretty conservative. :tounge2:

klum-mondo-dress_300.jpg

Actually, the Blue Knights guard unis were on display in a recent indoor exhibition perforrmance where the polka dots were first displayed ( and some early choreography ). Their guard is apparently a bit young this year, and the marching and dance steps are a bit rough, but its good to get a glimpse of the little dots, and a first time look at what could be some future promising guard superstars at BK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIf3r12gfq0

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Yeah but the best thing about it BRASSO is, children under the age of 5 march free;) too funny!!

BK is accomplishing exactly what they are going for... Keep us guessing. Too funny

Yeah but the best thing about it BRASSO is, children under the age of 5 march free;) too funny!!

BK is accomplishing exactly what they are going for... Keep us guessing. Too funny

Hey Wes, my good man... I'm putting you down on my waiting list to have Breakfast at Tiffany's with me as a favorite DCP poster, as you can take a joke in stride. I hope BK kicks butt and takes names this year no matter what they wear this summer !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1