The Blue Knights 2014 Official Show Announcement

True Chuck.... They were waiting for some of their Cali folk... School gets out so late there

I love their Music this year, Wes.. very accessible and with some nice arranging, imo

• Like 2

I love their Music this year, Wes.. very accessible and with some nice arranging, imo

Thanks, I know they'd be overjoyed that its being well received. I love it as well, but especially the opener. It wasn't audible on the recording, but at the very beginning u hear the narration from Kevin Spacey that opens American Beauty. Absolutely love the book and especially the opener:)
  • Like 1

...Based on what I've heard (BAC, Crown, little bit of Cadets, Phantom, and most of BD), it's maybe my favorite show this year.

I was thinking the same thing. Love it.

• Like 1

True Chuck.... They were waiting for some of their Cali folk... School gets out so late there

So true...my son's last day in his school district is June 23rd (same school district where Boston's director teaches) which has wreaked havoc with his DC rehearsal schedule. :huh2:

Edited by TRacer

Wow.....I love it. Hearing some great music this year. For me, BK is making me emotional. Gaud. This has been a hard year- health wise and a very significant death (the most important person in my life- my grandma). I usually go back to Colorado every year the end of May or in June. Part of my trip has always been to watch the Blue Knights practice. My dad and mom have moved from Colorado. I have no family left there. Anyway, I am a blubbering fool- but this music got to me.

Edited by Forevergreen