2014 uniforms

So much talk about the Spirit uniforms, and this gets pushed to the wayside.

I'm more open to discuss this one... because YESSSSSSSSSSSS! :w00t: I always loved the Blue Stars red plume, sooooo good to see it back!

must be new here. People on DCP dont care about Stars much... I love the red plumes and hope they keep it and maybe add some red to the uniform when they decide to change uniforms. Theyve had the same design since 2010 just had a color change last year.

tumblr_n5ovo5uCY01t51ve6o1_500.jpg

plume change

Red plume is nice, but does the model have that jacket on inside out? Not sure what to make of all those seams and intersecting angles. Lot of cruft, as they say in the hacking community.

The uniform makers have gone a little mad lately, with all sorts of pointless panels, awkward collars, misbegotten sashes and tacky trim. As usual, I blame BD.

• Like 4

Red plume is nice, but does the model have that jacket on inside out? Not sure what to make of all those seams and intersecting angles. Lot of cruft, as they say in the hacking community.

The uniform makers have gone a little mad lately, with all sorts of pointless panels, awkward collars, misbegotten sashes and tacky trim. As usual, I blame BD.

That is the exact same uniform the Blue Stars wore last year other than the red plume.

Edited by crownisking

That is the exact same uniform the Blue Stars wore last year other than the red plume.

point?

point?

I guess I wasn't sure why you'd go on a rant about a uniform that isn't even new. You know the model isn't wearing the jacket inside out...because we've already seen the Blue Stars wear that uniform.

I guess I wasn't sure why you'd go on a rant about a uniform that isn't even new. You know the model isn't wearing the jacket inside out...because we've already seen the Blue Stars wear that uniform.

There is this neat new app called irony. You could download a demo if interested.

• Like 1

There is this neat new app called irony. You could download a demo if interested.

Personally, I still don't see the point in criticizing a uniform design that's been virtually the same for five years now. To each his own, I guess.

Personally, I still don't see the point in criticizing a uniform design

What else is there to criticize in the offeason ? ( ok, besides trombones and some guy by the name of Sousa on his phone.)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Personally, I still don't see the point in criticizing a uniform design that's been virtually the same for five years now. To each his own, I guess.

I fear that you may have missed my broader point, which I foolishly buried deep in the second paragraph of my critique.

hmmmm Not sure I like the red plume with Blue Stars. Red would accent those colors nicely but this plume seems too big for my taste. Their uniform IMO is one of the nicest ones in DCI though.

• Like 1