DCA Fan Network and Online Shows for 2014?

Would love to see some DCA.....marched in the 80s...now live in New Zealand.....marching seems to be a disease here....they just don't do it. Long road ahead to introduce Kiwi's to the concept.

Sorry....35 for subscribers, 50 for non.......no coffee yet

Will have to check the facebook page when I get home. dcacorps.org page on FN doesn't say anything about Finals. Only thing you can buy right now is the regular package.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

>>

Will have to check the facebook page when I get home. dcacorps.org page on FN doesn't say anything about Finals. Only thing you can buy right now is the regular package.

<<

Disappointing ... it was nice to buy the Prelims for $19.95 (or whatever) the past few years ... guess I won't be doing that this year ...

Oh well ...

The Kilts home show, the Kiltie Klassic Invitation, on August 2nd should be a good one to view with a chance to see the Midwest corps and a special concert with the 2014 Kilts and alums from all eras playing together a couple signature tunes...........at this exact moment in time up to 70 brass involved in the concert portion alone............put in your ear plugs!!!

• Like 1

>>

<<

Disappointing ... it was nice to buy the Prelims for $19.95 (or whatever) the past few years ... guess I won't be doing that this year ...

Oh well ...

if I recall, prelims is part of the subscriber package.

signed the guy who remembered he needs to reup his subscription and is doing so tomorrow.

here's a question:

When will older than 2002 archives become more plentiful?

I thought i paid $29.99 for just preliums last year ? Only thing i'd be interested in seeing again this year .

You're correct Chuck ... here's the price list from last year:

Mini Corps - $15
Alumni show - $15
Prelims - $29.95

I watched the Alumni Show for $15 ... not sure what this year's price will be - or if it can be ordered separate ...

The 2012 charge for the Prelims was $19.95

:-)