2014 Cavaliers

Quick question, what that guy with the clock suit about, is it their Mr Moto thing?

He seems to be walking around in his own time then has that big flip-flop thing and then back to wandering around

Obviously he's a time traveler who quantum leaped from Madison's show.

Ok - so this is definitely the strongest show they've had in a while - and it has alot of potential to grow.

As I was watching it though I kept wondering what the moving marimbas had to do with the theme (seems like it's a cool idea so they put it in the show - but it has nothing to do with what they are trying to portray).

I'm hoping they go "darker" as the season progresses and that the drill also helps tell the "Immortal" story better (remember how well the James Bond show drill told that story)

So at this pont - I'm cautiously optimistic - but I still don't get the marimba thing!

When they are moving the marimbas from their first spot to the circle, the instruments turn perpendicular to the sideline. And when you look at a marimba like that it looks an awful lot like a coffin! I just about jumped out of my seat when I noticed it on Monday :)

• Like 1

Doing a little photoshopping on a Sunday evening. Thinking the Cavies are missing a little detail in their guardsmen.

Fangs anyone? :)

BrVjt0ECAAEHsSz.png

FIERCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE

It's a decent show and it has some cool moments but I would be super surprised if they come anywhere near close to medaling. They're not going to catch devs, cadets, crown, or bloo. Their best case scenario is to beat scv and I highly doubt that'll happen. They're obviously better than they've been "in a while", which means since 2011, I guess, when they got 3rd- need I remind anyone that between 1999 and 2011 that they were out of the top 3 ONCE? Being better than the last two editions of the corps is not saying much. Anyone know what Mike gaines is up to these days?

I wouldn't be surprised if they won the whole #### thing.