2014 Cavaliers

SO MUCH better with the lights on. :worthy:

Absolutely better. I can make out the forms now.

I'm always amazed at how the writing styles are so different among arrangers. Just hearing Cavies, Cadets,BD and Crown, its striking the difference in the way things are scored and voiced. This musical book is, so far, quite a departure for the Cavies and seems to suit them. I get the vibe that the members are enjoying letting it go a bit more with these charts. Can't wait to hear what the last couple of tunes are about.

I just wish the feed was better.. :-(

Holy crap, are those the old uniforms? Full green top with the white sash? Heck yeah!!

Glad to see this, feels VERY 2000's Cavies. :colgate:

It's a mixture of the 01-09 and 10-13 uniforms. More green, wrap around sash, same color scheme with the throwback mirror buckle. The front green is wider.

Holy crap, are those the old uniforms? Full green top with the white sash? Heck yeah!!

Glad to see this, feels VERY 2000's Cavies. :colgate:

I'm kinda disappointed to read this. I loved the 2010-2013 uniforms and I though the ones before that looked goofy and outdated.

I'm kinda disappointed to read this. I loved the 2010-2013 uniforms and I though the ones before that looked goofy and outdated.

It's a blend of the two styles and it's much better.

They look great from up top, very clean and make the forms clear. Could really care less what they look like up front, they look great where they need too.

They're blowing away my expectations so far.......keep it up guys. This could be my favorite Cavaliers show, in quite awhile.

It's a blend of the two styles and it's much better.

Just saw a pic of the new uniforms. I agree! An improvement from what they had and they look great!

• Like 1

They look great from up top, very clean and make the forms clear. Could really care less what they look like up front, they look great where they need too.

They're blowing away my expectations so far.......keep it up guys. This could be my favorite Cavaliers show, in quite awhile.

I feel that they're pretty far ahead of where they were the last two years for sure. Honestly, they're ahead of where they were in 2010 at this time of the year too.

• Like 1