Sunday's Crown performance

Will the performance be available for viewing after it ends (i.e. VOD)? I am a FN subscriber.

It's not on the VOD list so don't expect it...

Will the performance be available for viewing after it ends (i.e. VOD)? I am a FN subscriber.

You will be able to view it live. It will be free.

EDIT: I re-read the question. I'm not sure. Good question. Probably not, since DCI is going to want you to spend the money and see them in the movie theaters a few days later.

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 1

That is ########. Why not make it available via VOD for FN subs?

#firstworldproblems

#firstworldproblems

Who knows? They may put it back up after the movie theater date.

If you're a FN subscriber, you can just watch live on the 18th rather than waiting, spending more money, and going to the theater.

If you're a FN subscriber, you can just watch live on the 18th rather than waiting, spending more money, and going to the theater.

I mean yeah, but there will be 6 other corps shown in the theaters so it's well worth the money. Even for a Crown honk like me.

I hope they do have it available for viewing later. My kid is a mm with Crown, so I will most definitely be at GWU in person on Sunday, no way would I miss out on seeing him off for his rookie season tour. And I will also be going to the theater event to see Crown - and the other corps - on the big screen. But I would like to see what the FN broadcast was like.

• Like 1

I hope they do have it available for viewing later. My kid is a mm with Crown, so I will most definitely be at GWU in person on Sunday, no way would I miss out on seeing him off for his rookie season tour. And I will also be going to the theater event to see Crown - and the other corps - on the big screen. But I would like to see what the FN broadcast was like.

Hey! Post number one for a parent heading out to season number one! Pretty amazing!

Please don't spill anything personally identifying about yourself so you can safely feed us intel from the corps as you hear from your kid. :ninja:

And have a wonderful, exciting season as a new drum corps parent on DCP!

(Don't let the wolves here bite.)

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

#firstworldproblems

To clarify, here's the link to the schedule:

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/schedule/

The Crown Preview (6/15) is not VOD, it's live only. However, the Opening Night event (6/18) is live and VOD, and is only 3 days later. So everyone on FN will have a chance to see an early season Crown show whenever they want, so that's really not bad. Then the movie theater "Tour Premier" is on the 23rd (no FN coverage). Crown is in all three of these events.

• Like 1