Crown's hornline?

Brass Scores for LaCross show last night, July 12th, 2014:

Cadets - 17.50

Crown - 17.30

I realize it's not August yet but that really doesn't matter because it still validates my point from the beginning of the thread that Crown's hornline is NOT as strong as they were last year because last year they were UNTOUCHABLE!

So all of you who spent 18 pages arguing this topic with me a few weeks ago can now eat crap.

Hmm.. or the show they've been given is more difficult this year and it's taking them longer to get it clean? Just a thought...

Cadets - 17.50

Crown - 17.30

I realize it's not August yet but that really doesn't matter because it still validates my point from the beginning of the thread that Crown's hornline is NOT as strong as they were last year because last year they were UNTOUCHABLE!

So all of you who spent 18 pages arguing this topic with me a few weeks ago can now eat crap.

If I recall correctly, BD's hornline topped Crown's once or twice last season

• Like 1

Hmm.. or the show they've been given is more difficult this year and it's taking them longer to get it clean? Just a thought...

NO WAY! Just look at the content numbers verses the achievement numbers. They are losing in content.

If I recall correctly, BD's hornline topped Crown's once or twice last season

Uh.....you could be right but I have my doubts. I'm pretty certain Crown was undefeated in brass.

Cadets - 17.50

Crown - 17.30

I realize it's not August yet but that really doesn't matter because it still validates my point from the beginning of the thread that Crown's hornline is NOT as strong as they were last year because last year they were UNTOUCHABLE and THIS Λ Λ Λ.......did not and WOULD NOT have happened last year!

Well aren't you nice?

Crown had an off night. I assure you they'll be back on top tonight. There were a lot of changes in their show yesterday. It'll take some time for them to get used to them.

Keep holding on to that crow, my friend.

Well aren't you nice?

Crown had an off night. I assure you they'll be back on top tonight. There were a lot of changes in their show yesterday. It'll take some time for them to get used to them.

Keep holding on to that crow, my friend.

Sure. You keep telling yourself that while the judges finally start to figure out that "OH....maybe Crown really ISN'T in a class of their own in brass and maybe other corps DO have hornlines that just MIGHT be as good or better than theirs".

What I say may not sound "nice" to you. But it's just as arrogant of YOU to suggest "I'm sure they will be back on top tonight" as if to suggest that no hornline could ever touch Crown outside of a "whoops" moment.

Edited by bmjfelts1988

Sure. You keep telling yourself that.

The fact that you're basing your opinion of the ability of Crown's hornline on one show makes me wonder how much thought you really do put in your opinions. And you're probably 3 times older than I am! Woops.

The fact that you're basing your opinion of the ability of Crown's hornline on one show makes me wonder how much thought you really do put in your opinions. And you're probably 3 times older than I am! Woops.

It doesn't take much thought. Last year Crown's hornline was untouchable. This year they aren't. Seems pretty simple to me. But if you want to make rocket science out of it, suit yourself.