Cadets stage and seating

That's a tough question. Last night, the seats had the track between them and the field, but even then, you still had a relatively good vantage point.

If it is a HS, you need to be in the top few rows. At least 20 up. I needed to be in row 1 at Jackson NJ in a HC assets able area. It was about 6' off the ground. I could only see the top 1/3rd of the Cadets for most of the show. Shame because they could get away with a much smaller stage for what they are doing with it. The full length was only used one time during the show.

If it is a HS, you need to be in the top few rows. At least 20 up. I needed to be in row 1 at Jackson NJ in a HC assets able area. It was about 6' off the ground. I could only see the top 1/3rd of the Cadets for most of the show. Shame because they could get away with a much smaller stage for what they are doing with it. The full length was only used one time during the show.

Good point. I was seated up in row 20 and only went down to row 1 when Cadets came onto the field just to see how good or bad the vantage point was from that area.

We were in row 12 at Jackson, and the stage did not block the visuals for us.

Shame because they could get away with a much smaller stage for what they are doing with it. The full length was only used one time during the show.

Some of us on DCP feel there must be much more planned for that monstrosity. By A-Town, if it's getting the same use, I'd say you're right.

I was in the 21st row and it was perfect place to view the Cadets show with stage not in the way. Clearly some of these shows are written for stadiums not small bleacher fields. Bluecoats didnt wrap the field in the orange border either. Overall, I loved the Cadets and Coats! Wow, they are both

superpowerhouses this year! But wrong thread for that i guess.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! I'm specifically asking about tonight's show in Lawrence, MA. I've been to that venue before; from what I recall, there IS a track, it's larger than most HS stadiums, and I believe it's fairly steeped stadium seating.

Any new estimates on which rows I should shot for?

I think if you can get up there in the row 20 region, the stage is a non-issue; but the full projection of ensemble sound should also be better than sitting lower.