New Haven CT

This is the show I am most concerned about today weather wise. Lots of factors here. Southerly winds will be transporting warm humid air north into the region by this afternoon. Highs near 90 with dewpoints rising into the lower 70's. Hot and sticky. With that comes atmosphere destabilization and rain chances this afternoon, increasing this evening. SPC has the area in or near the "Slight Risk" area for severe weather also. As before...too early to tell exactly where and when things will start happening, will need to rely on Sat and radar trends later today.

• Like 1

Come on, Mother Nature! Don't take away my only chance to see BLOO this summer. Rain on my 4th if you have to, but just give me tonight!

• Like 3

Come on, Mother Nature! Don't take away my only chance to see BLOO this summer. Rain on my 4th if you have to, but just give me tonight!

I hope you get to see them.

ok, some good news for now. most of the action is firing north of CT...and looking to continue to track that way moving SW to NE. Wondering if anything develops further south, say in the philly area and moves northeast? Hopefully the rain can keep staying north.

• Like 4

THis to me is the most interesting show to date. Crown had two days of cleaning and changes for the maroon and bloo teams. Should be a wild ride tonight

I think Cadets will still hold a lead just because they're performing after Crown. If Crown were closing, I would say this would be their first victory.

How much do you think Boston's score drops going on after those three? Seems to be a rough stretch of performing after.

I think Cadets will still hold a lead just because they're performing after Crown. If Crown were closing, I would say this would be their first victory.

that makes a lot of sense... :mellow:

THis to me is the most interesting show to date. Crown had two days of cleaning and changes for the maroon and bloo teams. Should be a wild ride tonight

yeah too bad Coats & Cadets probably just laid around the past two days eating ice cream lol

I'd advise everyone to not read much into the scores with these small panels... spreads will jump around like crazy and corps could even flip spots based on this...

We'll know where everyone lines up after the first TOC and Regional shows... not before.