Metamora Madness! 7/9/2014

One Show, One Score. It's July 9th. Finals are on August 9th. The Season Continues!

• Like 3

GREAT Season for the audience!!!

You guys are silly. At least admit it's BD's to lose.

There's nothing silly about this at all. Claiming first place is all but decided is simply ridiculous.

2008:

Phantom Regiment, the eventual champ, was as far back as 3 points from the then-leader (BD) as late as *July 22nd*

The Cadets were as much as 2 points behind the Cavaliers as late as July 16th.

Carolina Crown remained behind BD up until July 21st at the Round Rock show. There finally inching ahead by .1

The only "silly" notion is the idea that, a month from finals, one point is an insurmountable obstacle. One point is chump change at this point in the season.

Carolina Crown was beating BD in CA in 2013. Very poor comparison!

• Like 1

There's nothing silly about this at all. Claiming first place is all but decided is simply ridiculous.

2008:

Phantom Regiment, the eventual champ, was as far back as 3 points from the then-leader (BD) as late as *July 22nd*

The Cadets were as much as 2 points behind the Cavaliers as late as July 16th.

Carolina Crown remained behind BD up until July 21st at the Round Rock show. There finally inching ahead by .1

The only "silly" notion is the idea that, a month from finals, one point is an insurmountable obstacle. One point is chump change at this point in the season.

Good tactic. Point out the handful of times it's happened thereby disregarding the norm. I hope you play the lottery. There's definitely no trend of BD winning either.

• Like 1

Carolina Crown was beating BD in CA in 2013. Very poor comparison!

And then fell behind them. That FURTHER proves my point, actually. That's how in-flux these scores are this early.

Less than 2 point total spread at this point... completely competitive. I'm more fascinated by the comparison of bd to cadets vs bd to coats vs cadets to coats. The first regional will be interesting with regards to the recap sheets and the ability of a corps to place high while not winning any captions. We may see a leader at some point that doesn't lead a single caption... quite possible. The only obvious news I see here is that Phantom appears to be out of the mix.