Metamora Madness! 7/9/2014

It could be the year when the champion wins no captions at all. A very consistent second place caption winner could take home the gold in a 4 horse photo finish.

a very rare beast if it happens ( I only know of once in the band world...I was part of it LOL)...but that would be incredible

It could be the year when the champion wins no captions at all. A very consistent second place caption winner could take home the gold in a 4 horse photo finish.

This would probably be the best thing to ever happen in DCI.

So I checked this today to see if anyone was at the show last night and might have a review.

I walked in on a battle of 4 corps for about 4-5 pages? Can someone move this to its own discussion? I'm confused.

Legends' score went up more than 2 points from last night.

Music City's score went up more than 3 points from last night. They now have the second-highest Open Class score this year.

Blue Saints' score went up by 4.85 points in one day!

Colts' score also went up 3 points from the night before.

Good point. So did Pioneer's.

So I checked this today to see if anyone was at the show last night and might have a review.

I walked in on a battle of 4 corps for about 4-5 pages? Can someone move this to its own discussion? I'm confused.

Check the reviews forum. If it's not up by now should be up soon. They typically move reviews to that.

So tonight's scores are out. Am I still wrong?

Yes, you're still wrong because tonight's scores have nothing to do with the scores from the show we're discussing. Thanks for playing though. Stop honking and enjoy the fact that there's still a month of drum corps left.