2014 Color guard('s)

I agree but its not about how much equipment work you do, its the range and variety you show, and that is why BD always wins.

exactly...more is not better..harder with others is debatable and doesnt mean better either.

Edited by GUARDLING

I am most impressed with Cadets and Bloo guards this year. I like that they do some large unison work which is always impressive when its done well. They also have an interesting book. Crown is usually great and as they declutter that visual show, it may be more prominent. I also like Cavies and Boston.

I am most impressed with Cadets and Bloo guards this year. I like that they do some large unison work which is always impressive when its done well. They also have an interesting book. Crown is usually great and as they declutter that visual show, it may be more prominent. I also like Cavies and Boston.

there are some really good guards this year. A few I do think need to listen to whats being told to them and need to clean clean clean or adjust the work, placement and thinking. Its only july 11th BUT Aug. is right around the corner and this is something that cant be done in the 11th hour.

There are others , no matter what their choices this year, are very good.

Edited by GUARDLING

Imo BD and BAC top two.

• Like 1

The shocker for me is Troopers guard beating Scouts.

Scouts guard is much improved this year . Clean in early shows for sure. Much better than past years

So is Troops.

Crown's guard doesn't seem as prominent/featured as much this year and just has too many sequential tosses. I think the order will be

1. BD

2 SCV

3 Crown

4 Cadets

5 Bluecoats

6 Cavies

7 Blue Stars

8 Phantom

I am not sure I think BD guard should win but they will, its a written law!!!!

The BAC guard finished 7th last year and has a great chance of maintaining that position or moving up.

Crown's guard doesn't seem as prominent/featured as much this year and just has too many sequential tosses. I think the order will be

1. BD

2 SCV

3 Crown

4 Cadets

5 Bluecoats

6 Cavies

7 Blue Stars

8 Phantom

I am not sure I think BD guard should win but they will, its a written law!!!!

No joke. BD guard has never lost in World class finals since DCI has moved to Lucas Oil Stadium in 2009. The last time we saw the unit fall at finals was in 2007, in which they placed third (.4 behind Cavaliers). Kudos to the guard staff at BD, not even Crown brass has been that dominant (yet).