TOC - Warrensburg MO

OK, I had to shut down all non-essential applications on my PC. I even went so far as to load the Fan Network website in Chrome's Incognito mode to make sure there were no other extensions causing issues. I THINK I've got a clean feed now.

i use icongnito regularly on FN. keeps things optimal

• Like 1

Yes, but he also said it after Cavies. The show is "Tour of Champions" after all. The tin hats can go back on the shelf... for now. :)

I figured that might be the case, but when there's a chance to feed the ducks...well, I just can't help myself.

• Like 1

I like the arrangements this year much better than last year. These give me the same vibe that Turandot did in 2012.

Great performance by BD - good lord!! What a great program. And so much fun. Fresh as well.

Strengths are obviously the arrangement, the corps talent, the guard is at lowest top 2, visual demand and execution

Possible weakness in the program is GE visual - but we'll see how that fleshes out over the coming weeks

Just an amazing, amazing job!

Agree 100% If they can perform at that level in the daylight, I can't wait to see the finished product under the lights. (I know it shouldn't make a difference, but I also know that BD (and other top corps) specifically program to peak in the late evening.) Funny thing is, this isn't even my favorite show this year, but it's soooo good.

• Like 1

"That's what"

-She

Genius.
  • Like 2

"That's what"

-She

Bravo.

• Like 1

Yikes, trumpets.

My feed keeps locking up. Speedtest.com says my connection is 15 mpbs up, 8 down.

Yes I cleared my cache, reset my modem, reinstalled windows and installed Mountain Lion-O with the Sword of Omens DLC expansion pack, thank you

This is awesome. I like looking at drill stills. I'll just post my picture from last year:

2FqIAX1.png

• Like 4

So far, I'm feeling BD is the only corps to have had a good show tonight.