TOC - Warrensburg MO

Have you tried chrome?

I'm having my problems with Chrome. I had these problems on Saturday, too.

I may switch to my Chromebook to see if I have the same problems. My bandwidth has been between 20-30 Mbps tonight so there's no issues with my connection.

I also notice the commercials never stutter, just the live stuff.

Just doesn't seem like PRs hornline can dial up the requisite power when needed. Hope that's just a perception through an internet feed...

Agree. They have lot's of youth, correct? Long haul from being "hosts" last night as well in Dekalb.

I wonder if the mics are positioned in such a way that we'll be able to hear the narrator for Cadets.

For that matter, will they finally also catch the synth bend for Bluecoats? Those on-demand videos are so anti-climactic when the sound just totally dies out.

No sooner do I post that that a commercial freezes.

I'm not sure about this show. It's a solid product...but that's as far as it goes. Solid. I liked it better at the beginning of the season, but it doesn't seem like a whole lot has changed to this point.

Im not sure eitherand I feel like Ive seen this same show from them for the past 3 years. I hope they do a complete 180 next year.

Regiment is a little slow for me, for lack of a better word, in the drill and musical transitions - and then the individual musical / visual thoughts go on too long. See Cavaliers a point or two ahead of them, just based on the FN viewing which is not always as telling

Regiment's drums are very strong! Some very sweet moments... bass line very strong in particular!