Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

Have you watched the video's of there drum line this year ,there on fire .and no putting out the fire I could not agree with you more ,there out for blood this year .

As Florida Sun points out, the true wild card is still Minnesota. The fact that they aren't going "out east" before finals and their reliance on DCI judging may work against them this year. But their formidable drum line, their consistently strong horn line and their typically adventurous musical program design is not to be ignored.

John how did you go from Sun Coast to Blue Devils you live by-coastal ?

200? I hope not. That's a "you never get to host a show again" crowd number. There were 2500 or so last week.

Jeez, 200 is great for that show. That's a 400% increase from the last time I was at that show .

• Like 1

Wondering what happened to SKYLINERS over Sunrisers i guess my predictions wheren't far off

It's been 3 weeks since Sky's last show and only 1 week since Sun's last show.

I picked Sky beating Sun 74.9 to 73.6.

You picked Sun to beat Sky 74.95 to 70.3

I guess we'll see who's smoking something in a few hours. I'm heading out to the stadium now.

After midnight and still no scores from San Antonio ? i'll look tomorrow when i get up .OH it is tomorrow and still no scores ! good night all its been fun

But...but....two points per week!

:spitting:

• Like 3

While I'm certainly pleased with those scores, remember that Bucs had two LONG rides (Wayne and Secaucus) that cut in to their practice time last Sunday and today. The slight widening of the gap may reflect that Cab advantage.

This is also a GREAT example of how scores are affected by the absence of CV and C2...... everyone above them declined in score this week..... no upward pressure to force the same boost the bottom 3 corps saw...... (in fact, the judges began getting stingy with the Hurcs)...... it validates a lot of our discussions this week on the Grand Prix thread. Scores are RELATIVE.

Joe Dz

long rides??????? check a map lately?

• Like 2

As Florida Sun points out, the true wild card is still Minnesota. The fact that they aren't going "out east" before finals and their reliance on DCI judging may work against them this year. But their formidable drum line (top 3 for more than a decade), their consistently strong horn line and their typically adventurous musical program design is not to be ignored. Their guard has only won the DCA caption once, but they have always had a WGI-styled layered complexity (which is often harder to clean) that does not always translate to DCA and, I think, is their achilles heel on the DCA sheets

MBI will see true DCA judges soon