Secaucas Predictions...(someone had to do it :)...)

I started a thread to ask that ,no replies no it ,I thought Thurman traveled with or had kids in Sky his reviews are great with great photo's .Afriend of mine is at the show Saints Brigage did opening ex.Followed by Skyliners who he said seem to have a lot of very young kids 12-14yrs old ,lots of problems horn wise .Just called back Windsor taking the field .

Reports that Windsor did a better job then Skyliners

He Just called with an up date thought Suns horn line was better then Hurcs ,but Hurcs guard is the whole show for them ,plus thought Suns drum line better then Hurcs ,can't wait for the results .

Retirement is great ,lazy days pool side ,just no drum corps in my neck of the woods ,we did have TEAL SOUND my frist year here ,and half the drum corps season my 2nd year .They tryed for a come back with a name change to just TEAL but it never got off the ground ,

Reports that Windsor did a better job then Skyliners

c'mon buddy............quit being such a homer.............LOL

Only reporting what my freind at the show tells me ,he's there you know him .So don't call me something i'm not ,save that for your other freinds here .LOL

Reports Hurcs and Fusions guards are outstanding ,this is the year of some great guards ,

Hurcs and Fusion both have very good guards. They are absolutely standouts by themselves, but neither are tightly integrated into their programs, particularly Hurcs (they show plays like a WGI show). That's great for your guard and ensemble visual scores in July...not so great come Labor Day weekend.

Edited by Kamarag

Kamarag weclome aboard ,good to see you here ,San Antonio must be just about done .Any surpises there ? Howed Boooooo do ?