San Antonio Regional

Someone's probably going to point out that BK's narration (or at least some of it) is narration from American Beauty for which the screenwriter, Alan Ball, won an Oscar. But there were also critics who found it pretentious.

And Colts opening is from Shakespeare's Richard III, and the character is from The Wizard of Oz, both genuinely revered pieces of work.

Really, you want to play this game? I'll keep at it, if you want. I'm not even a fan of character/VO work, but if you're going to do it, at least actually have some integral purpose served by it.

I missed much of the show up until Boston. How many birds flew across the camera? (Re: how many drinks do I have to chug?)

• Like 1

There are a lot of individual performer errors in this Boston show tonight. That said, it's really on another level design-wise compared to the corps before them (except Blue Stars). If they can clean it, they can move past a few big names.

Explain yourself please. I don't see it going any further than it will tonight

Hmmm...I just noticed a nice touch with the guard. They are putting clothes ON.

I would imagine it is difficult to perform with the masks, however, I feel like part of their guard are models for a bra and control top pantyhose commercial...

I love Boston's music this year.

Shout out to Natsumi, a young lady from this area in Japan, who marched in SCV last year, and whose sister is marching baritone in Bluecoats this year. She made the trek all the way over to SA to see her peeps.

• Like 2

I've decided that I really love BAC's show. Wasn't sure about it at first, and there are still spots that I find a bit confusing, but overall I think it is really quite brilliant. It is a challenging show for audiences, so I can understand why some would dislike it, but I find it pretty interesting overall. They are performing it much better than earlier in the season too.

• Like 1