San Antonio Regional

I know I am a homer and all being from Ohio but I absolutely love the Bluecoats this season. I can watch, watch and rewatch this show and never get bored with it. It is pure and simple what drum corp should be!!!

#ORANGEISTHENEWBLOO

I'm not a homer, and I also love it. Not my favorite of the year, but right up there near the top.
  • Like 1

I wish more corps would do their own recorded introduction. Sometimes the live intros are not timed well.

Whereas I would prefer all corps to have the same starting format they used until a few years ago. Make it cleaner and clearer.

Ridiculous. We heard the same crap excuse last year. I would imagine the load on a Saturday night is lower than most other times of the week.

there is a huge amount of streaming in the evenings. at 10.22pm, it's 7.22pm in cali and now the entire country is "off work hours" and streaming stuff. Sat nights are very big. but that's not the point. there ways of using appropriate data centers, but it'$ likely to come down to the $tandard an$wer management alway$ give$.

• Like 1

I'm gonna say it right now, favorite ever Cavaliers show.

That's pretty bold. It is my favorite Cavies show in a while, but I don't think it is anywhere near their best ever.
  • Like 1

Which is what they've claimed all along!

The 2014 Colts present...Dark Side of the Rainbow, an ambitious step into the integration of theatre and the pageantry arts. We invite audiences throughout the land to join us on this journey of discovery. ...

Sure, that helpfully explains what the Colts are doing, but it doesn't guarantee that the idea was a good one in the first place. (I'm not saying one way or the other, just emphasizing that corps can have bad ideas, no matter how many reasons they have for those choices.)