San Antonio Regional

There are several things I'm not enamored by with this Crown show, but the articulation of their brass section is always mind blowing. Some incredibly talented players.

If I wasn't upset enough at him and got off the chat with him I was about to mention something like that. He had ZERO customer relations support

Go complain to Brightcove...I'm sure that is who is providing support as well...DCI has nothing to do with the actual streaming technology. The really need to use the amazon servers...same servers used for Netflix...

Ok, first read here.....they do use the trombones again, right? Because that made no sense if that's all they do with them.

Not until last night in Houston did the trombones return at the end, I believe.

The one area I think their brass could improve in, however, is in the way they shape their phrases. It often comes off a little flatter than some other corps, IMO.

Anyone know what the "Words 2 Live By" in SCV's show title is supposed to mean?

Someone else explained, but all I can think of now is the recent Weird Al song: "You should never / Use words as numbers / Unless you're seven / Or your name is Prince."

• Like 2

Why are the tarps plain white... and the bass drum heads too for that matter...

I'm guessing they're holding something back for later on in the season.