San Antonio Regional

Switched to high cam just in time to hear the tone bend. Wow! It's back and incredible.

Coats were awesome - crowd went crazy for them! Much more visually clean in the past week - you can tell they've been working hard

Bluecoats have cleaned up their drill quite a bit...but there are still some issues to be fixed. Great run tonight though!

SD working. but high cam not. gives me just 48minutes of something, not a live connect. sheesh. if i find the names of the people responsible for the IP aspect of this, i'll publish their personal information so we can write them old-fashioned paper letters, which have a greater impact.

OK...I am officially FREAKING IN LOVE with that Bluecoats show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

From the live stream, looked like Bloo cleaned a TON of the visual dirt in the past week or so. Leagues beyond where they were 5 days ago in terms of cleanliness of forms. Obviously sound of FN isn't what is being judged but I thought they sounded a little rough in spots. Great show as usual though. Ton of energy. Few little tweaks. They need to keep the momentum going.

Regarding SCV, there show continues to grow on me and think the re-tooled ending is very tasteful.

Can't wait to see all these groups on July 31 at Rutgers!

• Like 1