San Antonio Regional

There have been multiple reports last week denying the lip-syncing rumor.

yeah i think they used it at first of season. but now it "seems" he is not lip-syncing at all. it makes sense to use sync simply because of huge volume on edge of field bleeding into his mic, plus i hear NO echo from the stadiums feeding back into his mic (no echoes on his voice, or from the corps). a mic on a voice is 40dB (10,000x energy) less than a mic at the end of a solo brass instrument.

but everyone might as well be wearing flags in this show. it's a crowd-pleaser. like light classical on Music through the Night. Strauss after a Ligeti work on your local symphony program.

They look like they don't fit properly, that is my issue with them. They do not look as fitted as the normal gold

Apparently, that's because they are on top of the gold.

I did notice that and found it a bit ironic. I didn't have the violent reaction you seem to have had though.

sorry. does large font size seem violent to you? watch out for billboards! they are really big.

i'm a veteran music educator, composer, and a Major Old Man of the digital audio world. damnNAMM using MIDI instruments for promoting playing real instruments is an affront.

Actually, I feel like all the corps do a lot of park and bark, but that's just the nature of the evolution of drum corps, I suppose?

Then you clearly haven't seen Crown's show this summer. Or BK. Or Madison. Or BAC. Etc....

Edited by Tone Quality Matters