San Antonio Regional

And almost as loud as a 24 person G line :-)

Almost, but not quite there.

• Like 1

I'll agree that brass is going to be real close between Crown and Blue Devils. Heck, The Cadets might even surprise us in brass tonight!

anyone notice that the NAMM commercial has ALL SYNTHETIC INSTRUMENTS ON THE SOUNDTRACK.

what the flagnog is NAMM thinking???? the spot is called JUST PLAY and they used a fricking MIDI TRACK.

how absolutely arrogant, foolish, inane, and disrespectful to the biggest live music competition in the world...

Who's THIS guy?

The Cadets thing is impressive at first experience, but the lip-sync thing just kills it for me. We got (150x24) members playing live, and one guy gets to act like he's talking. OMG. At least synthesizers are something you play.

There have been multiple reports last week denying the lip-syncing rumor.

Haven't seen Cadets since first show. Was really impressed with them then, despite being annoyed by narration. Wish I could see them in HD tonight ... but I guess you have to pay to get that kind of service ... oh wait ...

Does not.

Works for me. Started at Desktop MC HD, Desktop HC at Academy, got Cubist rendition at Bluecoats, changed to MC SD, froze here and there audio and visual and now at HD2