San Antonio Regional

Hmm, is it me or does it seem like Cadets might not be having the best brass night tonight? Could be the feed...with the feed doing weird stuff it is hard to say for sure :)

i'm hearing it too. feed is solid here for the past 45 min or so. brass sounds a little wobbly, FEET, some notes sound tired. weird because they have done better this season (brass).

They REALLY need to mic that Cavies Euphonium/Baritone (whatever it is) solo! I saw it at Akron live and watched it now and its still hard to hear.

It's Mic'ed

I also have to re watch Bloo, BD, and the Cadets tomorrow. Im not a fan

i'm hearing it too. feed is solid here for the past 45 min or so. brass sounds a little wobbly, FEET, some notes sound tired. weird because they have done better this season (brass).

Yeah, I feel like they have done much better recently. Seems like an off night. Though it is also in a dome which sounds weird to me in general :)

I love the NAMM spot. It's brilliant.

yes. brilliant idea. terrible execution. they spent SO MUCH money on the visual, then had one guy do the whole thing on a Roland-Korg-Commodore 64 whatever thing. pitiful.

I love how everyone thinks 200bpm at 6-to-5 is the only definition of a hard visual book. :dry:

What the Blue Devils do visually is a very different approach from the other DCI corps, but it is D*** difficult (especially with respects to coordination of elements) and they get it ridiculously clean.

• Like 5

ahh, the real yellow cummerbund is back...

That is a bit brighter than the normal cummerbund, isn't it?

I miss the stripe on the side of the pants. How can you keep the stripe straight if there's no stripe?? ;)