San Antonio Regional

Mine was good until Mandarins too. Hopefully it's a glitch on their end that is getting fixed. If it's on my end, I'm screwed.

Awesome that the Northwest corps are doing so well this year, was kinda worried about the Cascades after last year, but they blew past any expectations I had. Videos I've seen of the Columbians were VERY impressive as well! And of course Oregon's continuing their WC rise. I'd kill for any of those corps to be closer to me, kinda sucks where I am geographically for auditioning for a corps. Might have to see about a video audition this coming year...... :smile:

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Just tested my wifi connection ... 70 MBPS down, 50 MBPS up. And that is on wifi. I have my computer connected via ethernet and the HD feed is still jumpy. I've never had a problem streaming live HD video through other apps or websites. I think DCI needs to either upgrade its equipment or pay for more bandwidth. This happens every single show. I thought they would make sure this show went smoothly, since it is a regional ... but the same problems persist. It's getting a little old.