Dallas Lake Highlands Show

I wonder where Crown is "mentally"? Having just won, backs against the wall a little bit at this stage...

At some point you go from being surprised you lose, to getting angry about it, to starting to expect it...

And Coats - wonder if they REALLY believe they could win it all?

And Cadets - tough run on Saturday night - really flat and some bad ensemble tears - and the staff is throwing more changes at them - sometimes that corps has a tendency to get angry as well...

The mental thing always interest me.

We are all people and all have hopes and wishes...

I wonder if all the corps REALLY like their shows - or whether some blame is assigned by this point in the season

It's an interesting 2 weeks about to unfold. The gap between BD & Cadets may open back up as Cadets make some pretty big changes and additions. Will Cadets cut the gap back by East and mount a serious challenge going into Indy? Or are the stuck in 2nd?

Crown - how do they respond to their fifth place finish the other night?

And what's SCV's ceiling? Do they have one? I see it as third, but probably fourth.

Crown? They seem to be out of the running to repeat, but a lot can change in 2 weeks and 5 days

And is 12th the Crossmen? Or is that still fluid?

Where do Cavaliers fit in? Can they bust into the 2nd group and make the 3-5 tussle a 3-6th tussle?

Lots of dynamics at play right now - including some very long drives the next couple days - out to OK and then back East. So short rehearsal days...

shrug...

I'm just looking at it realistically. PR has been up and down all season. BK has been pretty much all up. I'd as soon see it continue.

And, believe me, I don't have any ill-wishes for the kids, but if they want to keep their position, they have to earn it...just like BK does.

very true

Well I'm not going to say that I want someone to drop. And honey don't even get me started on politics. :silly:

well i got ya. I dont want to see anyone fizzle out either BUT as I said someone has to drop for someone to move ahead.....im with ya on the politic thing " dont get me started " hmmmmm but youre from Texas so we may differ again....lol......jk :tounge2:

George I asked those same questions the other night. I got an interesting response. It's not my place to share it on here, but the mental aspect of this game is very interesting.

• Like 1

Del Taco is way betterish